Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh,Yeah, That.

I am working on something for SFSignal's Mind Meld at the moment, but as I was reading a few previous posts here to remind myself of a point that I wanted to make, I realized that I had never put up the link to my Apex blog post! You can find it here. I am quite happy with it, and I would like to write at greater length about this idea in the future.

Juggling ideas for the next Forces of Geek column, and squirreling away scenes for fiction projects, unfortunately at the same time that I am trying to finish the piece I need to finish today! Writing just gets the mind working, which is great, but I wish that I could queue my thoughts rather than have them all rush through the conceptual door like a pack of kids vying for the biggest cookie.

No comments: