Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another Day, Another Column

My Apex blog piece just went live. It's kinda long, but it ended up being a lot of fun to write. The funny story behind this is that I got a reminder from the editor yesterday that it was due, and then realized that some sites want the submission BEFORE the due date, so that they can do things like add graphics and correct your grammar. Lesson: learned! I ended up hammering this out in three hours, one hour of which was spent re-acquainting myself with the Mirror, Mirror episode of TOS. Hey, did you know that YouTube has full episodes of Star Trek? Well, I didn't . . . .

Of course, I now have day-after jitters; is it comprehensible? Is it interesting to read? I stretched the point a bit because I wanted to look at two very different examples of other-worlding. We'll see if people think it worked or not. . . .

No comments: